14.2.14

Oh Valentine

Happy Valentine's Day to all you wonderfully amazing women.  It is 10 o'clock and I am still in bed.  Oh the glory!  B is taking care of the girls and the dogs so I can stay in bed and relax...and by relax I mean troll Craigslist.  We are still snowed in and all I want is my usual cup of coffee from our Village cafe.  At least the sun is out.


This is a little corner of my bathroom.  All shabby goodness.





I love vintage wall papers but finding the right one with a small budget has been a challenge for me.  So I printed out pictures of vintage wall paper and created this shabby wall collage.




The beauty of flowers...even when they are dried, they are still impossibly beautiful.




Don't forget to fall in love with yourself all over again because you are truly one of a kind.

Love,

10 comments:

  1. Victoria! What a fabulous idea for your bathroom wall!!! I just love it! It really looks like something right out of Rachel Ashwell's bed and breakfast, "The Prairie"!!! Genius idea, girl!!! I'm your newest follower and am looking forward to seeing more shabby chic ideas in your sweet home! :)

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurie, I love love Rachel Ashwell and own all of her books! This is one of my favorite projects too. I am going to do another bigger shabby collage for my painting space. your blog has been keeping me up at night and I love what you did to your closet doors...my little head has been spinning with ideas!

      Delete
  2. Oh Victoria... how adorable is that wall of vintage prints!! I love the patchwork effect and the bunch of roses looks perfect hanging there. I'm with Laurie, I'm a new follower too and look forward to seeing what you come up with next. Thank you for sharing this post on Shabbilicious Friday. I'm thrilled to be featuring you at tomorrow's party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..your wall is beautiful! What a neat idea. You must have worked so hard on that.

    Blessings,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the wall idea! and the ladder looks great with the baskets-have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. Featuring you as my personal fave at the Monday Funday Party today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That wall is beautiful! Can I ask what you used to put the print outs on the wall? In another post you mentioned using mod podge to put fabric on your walls. Did you use the same thing for this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I used wallpaper paste to glue the papers on the wall then used mod podge over it.

      Delete
  7. Clever wall paper idea, Victoria. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete